Dave Hodges recently provided an interesting catalogue of Clinton-related coincidences concerning the Seth Rich murder based on a report by One America News Network (OANN), a fledgling independent news source:
- One of the police officers on the case was Robert Wingate Robertson, who was a student at Georgetown University when John Podesta taught there.
- Robertson’s sister worked for Clinton’s campaign as a research assistant in 2016. Since then, she’s worked for the DNC campaign committee as a researcher.
- Rich, who was still alive when taken to the hospital, was attended by Dr. Jack Sava, who is a donor to the Clinton campaign. He is said to have visited the White House six times prior to the Seth Rich murder. Sava’s wife was a frequent White House visitor, who logged in 23 times. Both reportedly visited the east wing, an area reserved for then-first lady Michelle Obama and her staff.
- The manager of Lou’s City Bar, which Rich visited the evening of the shooting, had also visited the White House – on July 6th, just a few days before the July 10th murder.
- Heather Podesta sat on the board of the Washington D.C. Police Foundation, serving with a Washington police chief Kathy Lanier.
WND likewise detailed the OANN report and embedded the full video.
OANN is offering a $100,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest of a suspect in the case.
OANN is also encouraging viewers to sign a White House petition calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the case. Go here to add your signature.