The DNC fraud case is being prosecuted by Florida attorneys Jared Beck and his wife, Elizabeth Beck. Among the complainants are people who contributed to the Bernie Sanders campaign in good faith, only to find out later that the nomination of Hillary Clinton had been fixed by the DNC.
Ever since, there has been a steady stream of dead bodies associated with investigations into the Clinton Foundation, Clinton herself and the former DNC Chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz:
- John Ashe, a former President of the United Nations General Assembly, died of a crushed throat a few days before he was set to testify in a Clinton corruption case.
- Seth Rich, former DNC staffer and suspected leaker of DNC emails to Wikileaks, was shot to death in a purported D.C. “burglary,” yet nothing was stolen from him.
- Beranton Whisenant, a federal prosecutor handling illegal immigration cases in Miami, Florida (Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s district) was found dead (from a head wound) on the shore of a Hollywood, Florida beach.
- Peter W. Smith, a GOP donor from Chicago, was found dead (of asphyxiation by helium) in a Rochester, MN hotel earlier this year. Smith had been attempting to extract Clinton emails from Russian hackers. He was found with a “suicide note” claiming that he was in poor health and his life insurance was about to expire.
- Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official slated to testify against the Clinton Foundation, alleging malfeasance and malpractice, was found dead in Miami via a gunshot wound.
Despite the danger of coming forward in light of the compendious “Arkancide” hit list, an obviously distraught Elizabeth Beck appeared on Infowars recently with some disturbing revelations. She drew a connection between Smith’s and Whisenant’s deaths and a lawsuit over an organ transplant linked to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. The Mayo Clinic, according to Beck, is a strong contributor to the Clinton Foundation.
As possible background for these insights, go here to an interview of Liz Crokin by Dave Hodges. At the 19:39 mark, Hodges makes a statement about “hunting parties” by the elite, and what happens to the organs of their human victims.
“Only connect,” wrote E.M Forster. Watch these videos and make the connections for yourself.