This video by Jonathan Kleck encapsulates nicely the bitter pill we must all swallow if we are to understand the why, when, where, how of the Seth Rich murder. It’s a no-brainer by now that the Russia story is a distraction from the pedogate issue, which the Rich leaks helped to expose. This clever video wraps it up.
From Hagmann & Hagmann, this article by Liz Crokin ties the recent shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise to his anti-pedophilia efforts.
The article points to a video Scalise posted to his YouTube channel and Twitter feed about recently passed House bills that target child predators and protect human trafficking victims. Scalise remains in critical condition.
I’ve been meaning to post on this intriguing bit of news, but time gets away from me lately.
So I’m asking readers to take a look at and reflect on this alternative news report on the recent (June 1) FBI raid of a certain home in Dearborn, Michigan. It’s been nearly a week since it happened, and still MSM has mostly ignored it.
The home in question, at 7246 Jonathon Street in Dearborn, is said to be owned by a shell company that was “established by the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs that’s long been known as a Abedin family business where Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, is a book-review editor and her sister, Heba Abedin, is an assistant editor.”
Huma Abedin is, of course, Hillary Clinton’s famous aide, with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Abedin is said to have visited Dearborn in August 2016 under mysterious circumstances, in the midst of the presidential campaign. For what purpose? Some speculate it was to squirrel away certain “lost” email files.
The recent raid took place shortly after Anthony Weiner, Abedin’s husband, was sentenced for his prurient and illegal activities with an underage girl. The timing of the raid coincides with the couple’s sudden reunion, after Abedin had previously filed for a divorce from her gaunt ghoul of a husband.
Twenty-four hours after the couple reunited in their expensive pad in NYC, FBI agents were banging down the Dearborn door. Timing is everything. The raid, according to the government, was a matter of national security.
Searching for evidence of the Dearborn house’s ownership, Cinderella turned up nothing. Home Metry had no report. Neither did the city’s records. However, from the names associated with the properties in the area, we quickly confirmed who owns Dearborn.
Dave Hodges recently provided an interesting catalogue of Clinton-related coincidences concerning the Seth Rich murder based on a report by One America News Network (OANN), a fledgling independent news source:
- One of the police officers on the case was Robert Wingate Robertson, who was a student at Georgetown University when John Podesta taught there.
- Robertson’s sister worked for Clinton’s campaign as a research assistant in 2016. Since then, she’s worked for the DNC campaign committee as a researcher.
- Rich, who was still alive when taken to the hospital, was attended by Dr. Jack Sava, who is a donor to the Clinton campaign. He is said to have visited the White House six times prior to the Seth Rich murder. Sava’s wife was a frequent White House visitor, who logged in 23 times. Both reportedly visited the east wing, an area reserved for then-first lady Michelle Obama and her staff.
- The manager of Lou’s City Bar, which Rich visited the evening of the shooting, had also visited the White House – on July 6th, just a few days before the July 10th murder.
- Heather Podesta sat on the board of the Washington D.C. Police Foundation, serving with a Washington police chief Kathy Lanier.
WND likewise detailed the OANN report and embedded the full video.
OANN is offering a $100,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest of a suspect in the case.
OANN is also encouraging viewers to sign a White House petition calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the case. Go here to add your signature.
Beranton J. Whisenant Jr., a federal prosecutor, was found dead on a Hollywood, Florida beach early this past Wednesday. He had been investigating passport and visa fraud cases in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami (major crimes unit) since January 2017.
Whisenant was found with a head trauma, but the cause of his death hasn’t yet been determined. Only 14 federal prosecutors have been murdered in the last 100 years, so Whisenant is part of a rare statistic. (Go here, 2:17 mark.)
It still isn’t clear where or when Whisenant actually died: his body washed up on shore.
Because Whisenant worked in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s backyard district, some are speculating about whether his death is a politi-cide, in the wake of the Seth Rich and Sean Lucas murders. While this seems premature, the nature of his death is suspicious and there may be connections beyond his work as a prosecutor.
The Miami Herald’s May 25th article on Whisenant’s death implies that there is no connection between his work and the ostensible homicide: “Normally, if the death of a federal prosecutor or agent were retaliatory in nature or related to a criminal case, both the FBI and U.S. attorney’s office would be sounding the alarm and pursuing an aggressive investigation.”
Or perhaps the implication is that the investigation isn’t proceeding “normally.”
Many believe that Seth Rich was murdered because he leaked information from the DNC to Wikileaks, compromising various politicos, including Hillary Clinton and former DNC chairwoman Wasserman-Schultz. (Schultz resigned shortly after the WikiLeaks email scandal.)
Here is an interview with Doug Hagmann on the Seth Rich murder, which discloses facts about the lack of basic investigative research on the part of the D.C police. For instance, no effort was made by the police to interview patrons of the bar where Rich spent his time prior to being shot.
Due to my own time constraints, I haven’t put together a compendium of links to recent breakthrough research by alternative sources and investigators on the Seth Rich murder.
I was delighted to see that SGT Report has done a fine job of summarizing recent developments.
Included in this video:
- Multiple statements of fact by Liz Crokin, investigative journalist for WND, from a recent interview on Hagmann & Hagmann. “The media is complicit.”
- A reminder by Titus Frost that attorney and Sanders supporter Sean Lucas was another victim, whose murderers are likely connected to those of Seth Rich.
- Kim Dotcom’s willingness to testify and identify Seth Rich as the leaker of Clinton and Podesta emails to Wikileaks. “I know that Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leak.”
- Discussion of former DNC interim chairwoman Donna Brazile’s attempts to warn off the private investigator of Seth Rich’s murder. (Last year, Brazile was revealed to have fed Hillary questions prior to a presidential debate.)
- “There is an ongoing battle that didn’t just start during the election. It started decades ago… this is an ongoing battle for the sovereignty of the United States.” – Bix Weir
- “Assassinations ordered from the highest levels of our government are real … The deep state is alive and well, and what’s happening in the Seth Rich case is showcasing that for all of us. It’s an opportunity for all of us to take the red pill and wake up.” -Sean Turnbull
JOHN PODESTA: “I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.” – The Podesta Emails, Wikileaks